Taptopick (“We”,”our” or “us”) provides an on-demand solution that enable you to get laundry service at your convenience time via mobile application (the “Service”).
As used in this policy, the terms “using” and processing” information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within our organization or among our affiliates within the Indonesia or internationally.
- If you are a Pickr, when you register with us through the Service, we will ask you for personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address,phone number and home address. We use such personally identifiable information mainly to provide the Service, complete your transactions, administer your inquiries, and contact you regarding account activities, new version and product offerings, or other communications relevant to the Service.
- We do not sell any personally identifiable information of Pickr to any third parties. The instances where we may share such information in third parties are described in part (4) below.
- You may review and update the personally identifiable information in your registration profile by logging in and editing such information in the mobile app. If you decide to delete all of your information we may cancel your account. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- If you decide to download, access, and / or use the Service, we will be collecting and storing any personally identifiable information that you provide such as your name, email address, phone number, and other optional information we may choose to collect, which optional information is not required to use the Service. We use such personally identifiable information mainly to provide the Service, complete your transactions, administer your inquiries, and contact Customer regarding account activities, new version and product offerings, or other communications relevant to the Service. Other instances where the data you provide through use of the Service is where you choose to allow Service to collect your location data. In these instances such location data will be available to the applicable Pickr and us. In addition, if you have and account with Facebook, Twitter or other similar websites (each a “Social Network”), your Social Network identity, including your public picture, may be associated with your location data. THIS MEANS THAT PICKR OR WE WILL BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY YOU PERSONALLY AND SEE SPECIFIC LOCATIONS THAT YOU HAVE RECENTLY VISITED, INCLUDING, POTENTIALLY, YOUR REAL TIME LOCATION, AND MAY DECIDE TO CONTACT YOU, FOR INSTANCE, BY INFORMING YOU ABOUT VENTS OR PRODUCT OFFERINGS AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA.
- We may also collect your mobile device identifier as well as non-identifying details such as the geographic location of the device are using to access the Service, type of network information, which and how many Service feature have been used by you, search terms, platform type and date/time information. This data is collected directly by Service when you use the mobile application.
- We do not sell any personally identifiable information of Customer to any third parties. The instances where we may share such information with third parties are described in part (4) below.
This section describes the information that we may collect from Visitors. To the extents you are a Pickr or an End User and visit the Site, this section will apply to you as well.
- If you contact us by email of filling-out a registration form, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence, and may use your email address, and any information that you provide to us in your message, to respond to you. In addition, we may use the personal information described above to send you information regarding the Sites and/ or the Service. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communication from us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be removed from our list.
- When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP Address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site, pages of our Site that you visit, the time spend on those pages, information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Service and for the Site’s technical administration, to increase our Site’s functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitor’s needs.
- Like many websites, we may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with the Site, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Site, and to improve the Site and the Service. In addition, please by aware that others parties may also place their own cookies on the Site, and may collect or solicit personal information from you. A session cookie enables certain features of the Sites and the Service and is deleted from your computer when you disconnect from or leave the Sites. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by our browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following you web browser help file directions. As described above, most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct you browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie the website you visit.
The following provisions apply to everybody (Pickrs, End Users and Visitors).
We may share and /or disclose information that we collect from Pickrs, Customers and Visitors in the following instances:
Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate or Site and Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site and Service are used. These third parties have access to information that we collect from Pickrs, Customers and Visitors only to perform these task on our behalf.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that does not include personally identifiable information and we may otherwise disclose non-identifying information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes.
Business Transfers. We may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including personally identifiable information collected from Pickrs, Customers and Visitors, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Security. We are very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ administrative, physical, and electronic measured designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
Link to Other Sites. Our Site may contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertisement by “clicking on” a banner ad other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other website may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of other personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other website you visit.